Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's All About Him

Consider Barack Obama's rhetoric. "Let me be clear: I will let no one question my love of this country." Notice he did not say "No one should question..." Rather he said "I will let no one question..." Rather arrogant and elitist, don't you think?

There is a real difference in the attitude expressed in the phrasing of Senator Obama's statement. It is from a position of strength that one makes a statement about something over which he/she had control. It is a statement of arrogance that one makes a statement over which he/she has NO control.

When the Senator tells me he will control My actions, he is being unrealistic. Just how does he propose to keep me from doing something which is within my right? Has Senator Obama somehow enlisted the "thought Police"?

I for one will let no one abridge my right to express my thoughts despite what the Senator thinks. This is another place where I WILL QUESTION BARACK OBAMA'S JUDGEMENT.

No comments: