CURRENT HOUSE FLOOR PROCEEDINGS
LEGISLATIVE DAY OF JULY 13, 2007
110TH CONGRESS - FIRST SESSION
- 4:09 P.M. -
- On motion to adjourn Agreed to by voice vote.
The House adjourned pursuant to a previous special order. The next meeting is scheduled for 12:30 p.m. on July 16, 2007.
Mr. Obey moved that the House do now adjourn.
- 4:07 P.M. -
- Mr. Obey filed a report from the Committee on Appropriations on H.R. 3043.
- 4:05 P.M. -
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE - The Chair designated Mr. Obey to lead the Members in reciting the Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
- 4:03 P.M. -
- The Speaker announced approval of the Journal. Pursuant to clause 1, rule I, the Journal stands approved.
- 4:01 P.M. -
- Today's prayer was offered by the House Chaplain, Rev. Daniel Coughlin.
- 4:00 P.M. -
- The House convened, starting a new legislative day.
Friday, July 13, 2007
Breaking News - The House was in session for 9 Minutes today. What happened to the 5 day work week Nancy Pelosi promised?
POSTED BY Murky Research, Jr. at 10:35 PM