Sunday, January 17, 2010

"VOTE EARLY VOTE OFTEN"

The quote "Vote early, vote often." comes from President Obama's adopted Chicago. A town with which I am very familiar. I grew up in Chicago. It's is illegal; it is undemocratic; it is just plain wrong. But now a prominent liberal radio host, Ed Schultz, condones that kind of voter fraud for Tuesday's Senatorial Election in the State of Massachusetts.Ed Schultz: I'd cheat to keep Brown from winning shows just how corrupt many liberals are. They are in almost total agreement that the Conservatives Cheat all the time, but apparently it's not bad when liberals cheat.

Ed Schultz has been mentioned prominently by liberals as a someone who would be a great Democrat Party selection to be an elected member of Congress. Apparently Ed does not realize these are the same tactics that the American Voting Public despise, and condemn. The end does not justify the means. You can watch the video at the above link. Here is the transcript:
I tell you what, if I lived in Massachusetts I'd try to vote 10 times. I don't know if they'd let me or not, but I'd try to. Yeah, that's right. I'd cheat to keep these bastards out. I would. 'Cause that's exactly what they are. [Ed Schultz Quote, from the Video]

No comments: